Package Type : Exclusive 3 Days & 2 Nights Summer Holiday Package with a never before option to Buy Now & Book Later.
Available for Purchase Before: 15th June 2021 or First 100 Packages (Only 100 Vouchers Available)
Applicable for stay start date from : 1st June 2021
To Stay End Date : 20th December, 2021*
- Buy now & make your reservation later
- Resorts at drive to destinations
- Accomodation for 2 Adults for 2 nights in a Classic Room inclusive of breakfast & Lunch OR Dinner
- Free Holiday Insurance cover option to opt-in
- Free WiFi
- Comprehensive Hygiene and Sanitation program in place at all resorts certified by Apollo Clinic
* Blackout dates apply from November 4th to November 13th 2021
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in a Classic Room for 2 Nights
- Breakfast & Dinner complimentary for 2 adults
- A Child below 5 years complimentary accommodation sharing the same bed
- Complimentary Holiday Insurance cover option to opt-in
- Free WiFi
- Extra person charges applicable. The same can be booked at the time of redemption on the rates applicable. Rs.4000 for an Adult & Rs.3000 for a child (Age 6-12)
- All extras not mentioned in the inclusion
- Service charges if any
- Charges for Child above 5 years
- Each voucher would be entitled for 2 nights at any operational Sterling Holiday Resorts mentioned in applicable resorts in the package
- All additional charges not mentioned in the package like Holiday Activities, Spa, Travel Desk etc needs to be settled at the resort before Departure by the guest
- *Select resorts blackout dates may apply
- This voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash
- This voucher can not be used for any other services other than the package mentioned in the inclusions
- All rates quoted are in Indian Rupees
- ID and Sterling Confirmation Vouchers along with the original Pre-buy voucher are required to be shown at the time of Check In.
- Rooms are subject to availability for this offer.
- Post purchase the voucher can be redeemed in 24 Hours for making a reservation
- The above Terms and Condition shall be valid from and binding on the parties here to. All other issues not specifically enumerated here in. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Chennai Courts as per the law prevalent in India at the time of signing the contract.
- Resorts shall be excused and shall not be deemed in default for the failure of performance hereunder, for any reasons beyond their reasonable control. Such causes shall be deemed to include limitation of war, war like operations, armed aggression, Insurrection , riots , fires , explosions ,accident , failure to obtain any government approval, government acts or omissions , regulations or orders , acts of God , acts of public enemy, epidemic , quarantine restrictions, labor troubles etc. Neither party will held responsible for failure of this contract in case of Force Majeure.